This needs to be re-done since this is no longer your target market--artists space instead of coffee shop.
I'm not going to give you a grade on any of your slides. I'm sure the marketing slide due for this week will be tremendous addition to the revisions you will make to the other slides. Once you have revised them all, I can give you a great grade.
This needs to be re-done since this is no longer your target market--artists space instead of coffee shop.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to give you a grade on any of your slides. I'm sure the marketing slide due for this week will be tremendous addition to the revisions you will make to the other slides. Once you have revised them all, I can give you a great grade.
I think you'll agree that a potential market of 764 is quite small. The research was completed, and the slide looks much better. Grade: B+.
ReplyDelete